These are software job opportunities for professionals who want to grow, learn and build a career. The ideal job candidate should be passionate about technology, a team player, have an eye for detail, with years of continuous professional experience, and have an overwhelming desire to learn and grow their skills.
Previous experience in the gaming industry would also be an advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years as a software tester
- Have tested both front and back end software in web based client/server environments
- Test automation
- Familiar with a range of defect and issue tracking software
- Able to work in a multi-disciplined team environment
- Organised and methodical in approach
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Attention to detail
- Scripting and coding skills
- Exposure to SQL databases (ideally Oracle and MySQL)
- Understanding and appreciation of the SDLC
- Knowledge of, or accreditation in a formal testing process
DevOPS / SysOPS Engineer
Build and Deployment, Release, Configuration Management
- Manage / Execute Configuration Management and Deployment activities in production and controlled test environments.
- Drive continuous improvement by automating the build and deployment of components and operational tasks.
- Maintain an inventory of configuration values and settings required for each of the application areas.
System Administration, Application Maintenance and Support
- Perform RHEL UNIX Systems Administration
- In-depth high level diagnostics on all problems or issues encountered with the infrastructure.
- Perform health check and oversee all monitoring efforts.
- Troubleshoot and resolve incidents, outages or degradations.
- Identify system performance issues.
- Oversee Incident / Change management.
- Provide initial troubleshooting to determine cause of issue whether environment or application related.
- Perform application tuning and performance monitoring
- Installation, configuration and upgrading of Oracle and PostgreSQL software and related products
- Perform database backup and restore
Front-end Web Developer
- Exceptional developer with experience designing and building web applications
- An overwhelming desire to create the best web applications on the Internet
- Front-end debugging experience using tools like Firebug/Chrome dev tools
- Experience branching and merging using GIT
- Interest in designing user interfaces and experiences
- Cross-browser testing
- Experience configuring and using Apache, NPM, Grunt
- AJAX, JSON, REST API
- Excellent core JAVA (5 or newer) development skills
- Experience of client server applications communicating over http(s)
- Multithreading applications experience
- Strong SQL (Oracle preferred)
- Working knowledge of Tomcat
- Experience branching and merging using SVN
- Experience configuring and using Maven2 for building large
- Multifaceted projects
- Experience configuring and using Eclipse IDE
- Ruby on Rails exposure